Highly versatile tracked machine is ideal for a wide variety of milling jobs. In standard configuration comes on a drag trailer behind our own 6 wheel tipper.
What's it used for?
- Prime candidate for a wide variety of milling applications.
- Perfect for milling tie-ins and cul-de-sacs due to milling drum unit placement
- Efficient one-man operation due to LEVEL PRO PLUS levelling system
- Fine milling and specialist applications due to FCS fast change drum system
- Milling width: 1,000 mm
- Milling depth: 0 - 320 mm
- Side cutter attachment: 0 – 600 mm deep either 300 mm or 100 mm wide
- Operating Weight: 19.75 tonnes
- Engine power: 227 kW / 308 PS
This machine is equally at home on small estate roads as well as larger projects. It recently completed runway refurbishment works at the Isle of Man airport and highly accurate concrete retexturing work in Surrey.